travelnews: Travel Office news ** Sally Frisella joins our team, UO Travel Fair and more!

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Dec 11 08:33:56 PST 2019

Good Morning -

The UO Travel Office is pleased to announce Sally Frisella joining our team.

Sally has worked at the UO since 2012, previously in the Wayne Morse Center and in the Law School as an Accounting Technician and Concur delegate.   Sally has many years' experience working as a bookkeeper, tax preparer, and accountant and as part of the Concur travel team at the Law School.

Sally is filling the position vacated by Conny Isaacs when she retired in 2018 (right before our Concur launch J ).

Sally has quickly come up to speed on travel office processes.  She is available on the Travel/Concur help desk, has taken the lead role in reviewing Concur Requests (reviewing for comparison quotes for personal travel) processing travel expense reports.

Backup Approver:  Please remember to set your back up approver before you leave campus for winter holiday.  Instructions are available on the UO travel website on the Concur resource button:
https://ba.uoregon.edu/travel/concur  See Setting up a concur Backup Approver

UO Vendor Showcase and Travel Fair - Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 20 9:30am - 2:00pm for the  UO Travel Fair and Vendor Showcase. This is an opportunity for UO travelers, travel delegates and decision makers to meet with our UO partner vendors to explore conference options, local hotel options, talk with your favorite travel agent and new travel vendor options.  This year combines with the former UO Vendor Fair hosted by UO Purchasing and Contracting Services for an even larger, more robust event.  More details to come!
https://pcs.uoregon.edu/vendor-showcase-travel-fair-2020-coming

Have a nice Wednesday!

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon
lajacoby at uoregon.edu<mailto:lajacoby at uoregon.edu>
541-346-3158
**  If your travel involves human subjects research, please do not disclose any information that is protected under UO Policy and other Regulations http://rcs.uoregon.edu/content/regulations-and-uo-policy

Travel Office/Concur Help Desk:     Phone:  6-3100 ***  Email:  travel at uoregon.edu<mailto:travel at uoregon.edu>