travelnews: Direct Travel Lodge Card maintenance ** Christmas Holiday Hours

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Dec 21 08:52:53 PST 2018

To Direct Travel customers:

Starting at 4pm today, Friday, Dec. 21 the UO lodge card account for Direct Travel will be undergoing some necessary bank maintenance so will not be available for UO airline ticket purchases.  This holiday weekend was selected to minimize the impact to campus.  Direct Travel will reload the card to UO traveler profiles on Monday, Dec. 24.  Since Tuesday is a holiday,  we will be back to business as usual with Direct Travel on Wednesday, Dec. 26.

Please ticket all pending Direct Travel bookings by 4pm today!   Should there be any need to reserve and book any ticket over the weekend, prior to Dec. 26 your options include:

1.) Calling Direct Travel after hours emergency number 866-305-8931 and provide your UO corporate One Card

2.) Calling Direct Travel after hours emergency number 866-305-8931 and provide a personal credit card, to be reimbursed per UO travel policy

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

The UO travel Office will be closed on Monday, December 24.

Happy Holidays everyone!  Thank you for your diligence and patience this year as we have implemented our new Concur Travel and Expense system!

[Image result for free holiday clip art]

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon