travelnews: Airbnb for Work UO Campus Event - for Travelers and their Delegates

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Oct 11 10:15:10 PDT 2018

                [cid:image005.png at 01D460B3.2597E0F0]

        [cid:image006.jpg at 01D4614B.4A2D20E0]

                [Travel Talk: University of Oregon  Join us for a Travel Talk hosted by the Airbnb for Work team on Tuesday, October 30th from 10:00 to 11:00 in the Ford Alumni Center Ballroom, 1720 E 13th Ave. An easy one block walk past Oregon Hall, ride the EMX, or park in Columbia Garage.] <https://www.airbnb.com/work>

                [*     Airbnb for Work & University Travel: We'll give a overview of what Airbnb for Work is, the origins and how it's relevant to University-related travel.  *     Booking an Airbnb: Whether you are a delegate booker or you reserve your own lodging we will walk you through signing up and booking your first Airbnb.  *     Trust, Safety, and Security: We will address the most common concerns around safety and security, show you how we prioritize trust on our platform and share how we keep our community safe every day.  *     The Future of Airbnb for Work: Team Offsites, Team Building and Relocations.  *     Events: We'll cover a new resource for event planning that will come in handy when you are coordinating an event.  *     Refreshments Served!  *     Registration: Please register for this event on My Track: https://uomytrack.pageuppeople.com/learning/2035] <https://uomytrack.pageuppeople.com/learning/2035>
                [cid:image004.png at 01D460B3.2597E0F0]

Please pass this to all UO Travelers, delegates and interested parties: