travelnews: October Travel/Concur workshops and trainings

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Oct 4 08:33:09 PDT 2018

***    Travel Policy and Process/Concur Demo   ***

This course is designed for those processing UO business travel reimbursements.  This course offers an overview of UO Travel Policy, IRS travel guidelines, plus an orientation to the Concur Travel and Expense Tool.  Areas of focus will include:

IRS Accountable Plan

UO Travel Policy

Persons eligible for travel expense reimbursement

BAO and Travel website overview

Online travel resources

Travel Account codes

Concur for Travel Expense orientation

*****  Course is required  to obtain Concur Processor role  (Program details to be announced soon)
Friday, October 4     8:30AM – 2:00PM      Thompson University Center, Training Room, Room 305,  720 E. 13th Ave.

To register: https://uomytrack.pageuppeople.com/learning/2109
(This class has registered full, please watch Travelnews announcements and My Track for next month’s class)

***   Concur for New UO Travelers   ***
Introduction for new UO Business Travelers and Concur users.  Areas of focus will include:
·         IRS Accountable Plan and UO Travel Policy/Guidelines
·
Concur overview:

·         Request – Pre-Travel Approval

·         Travel Booking Tool versus TMC (travel management company direct booking)

·         Expense – reimbursement processing

·         Guest Travel

Concur and Travel Resources

·         Concur mobile app

·         Trip It Pro

·         Travel website resources

·         One Card corporate Visa card

Thursday, October 18     2:00pm – 3:30pm      Thompson University Center, Training Room, Room 305,  720 E. 13th Ave.

To register: https://uomytrack.pageuppeople.com/learning/2460

***   Concur Drop in Work Sessions   ***

No registration required.  Bring your questions and Concur travel projects for assistance.  We have laptops in our computer lab for your use.

Wednesday, October 3

2:00 - 3:00p

Thursday, October 4

10:00 - 11:00a

Monday, October 8

2:00 - 3:00p

Tuesday, October 9

2:00 - 3:00p

Monday, October 15

2:00 - 3:00p

Tuesday, October 16

3:00 - 4:00p

Tuesday, October 23

2:00 - 3:00p

Thursday, October 25

2:00 - 3:00p

Monday, October 29

11:00a - Noon

Wednesday, October 31

10:00 – 11:00a

All work sessions are held in Thompson University Center, Training Room, Room 305,  720 E. 13th Ave.

Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon
lajacoby at uoregon.edu<mailto:lajacoby at uoregon.edu>
541-346-3158
**  If your travel involves human subjects research, please do not disclose any information that is protected under UO Policy and other Regulations http://rcs.uoregon.edu/content/regulations-and-uo-policy.​**

** NEW **  Travel Office/Concur Help:       Phone:    541-346-3100    Email:  travel at uoregon.edu<mailto:travel at uoregon.edu>