travelnews: ** NEW ** Concur/Travel Help Desk Email and Phone Line

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Aug 22 13:58:32 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon UO Travelers and Concur Users –

** NEW **  Travel Office/Concur Help Desk Email and Phone line

In an effort to better serve campus with travel and Concur questions, we have established a central Travel Office email and phone line to get help quickly and efficiently.

Phone:    541-346-3100  The Travel Office now has a phone queue to promptly answer calls related to Concur and travel questions.  If we are all on the phone you can leave a message and we will call you back.  Please include your name and phone number, and a brief description of the question and traveler’s name so we can research before calling you back.

Email:  travel at uoregon.edu<mailto:travel at uoregon.edu>  Email messages will be distributed to the Travel Office and Concur admin team member best suited to answer your questions.  While our goal is to get back to you same day, please allow 24 hours for a response during busy times.