travelnews: Concur, Travel Policy and Drop In Travel Work Session Schedule

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed May 30 14:49:36 PDT 2018

****TOMORROW - A FEW SEATS LEFT  ****     Travel Policy and Concur Process     Location:  Thompson University Center, Employee Education Lab, Room 305

Thursday, May 31- 8:30am - Tuesday, February 6  -  8:45 am to 12:15pm

This is our bi-monthly training for new Travel Delegates or delegates wanting a refresher.  If you are booking and processing travel reimbursements for UO business travel, please attend this important training to learn UO Travel Policy, IRS Accountable Plan guidelines and for an overview of the Concur Travel and Expense system.

Please register on My Tracks: https://uomytrack.pageuppeople.com/learning/2109  **  About 6 seats available

Concur Travel for UO Guests     Location:  Thompson University Center, Employee Education Lab, Room 305

We have one more training sessions to learn about processing UO guest travel in Concur
*         Tuesday, June 5 - 1:00pm - 2:00pm  ** 15 seats available
*
Concur Drop in Work Sessions for June    Location:  Thompson University Center, Employee Education Lab, Room 305
No registration required.  Bring your questions and projects for assistance.  We have laptops in our computer lab for your use.

*         Tuesday, June 5                9:30am - 10:30am

*         Thursday, June 7               11:00am - noon

*         Wednesday, June 13         1:00pm - 2:00pm

*         Thursday, June 14             11:00am - noon

*         Tuesday, June 19              1:00pm - 2:00pm

*         Wednesday, June 20         1:00pm - 2:00pm

*         Monday, June 25               11:00am - noon

*         Wednesday, June 27         10:00am - 11:00am

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon