travelnews: Concur Guest Processing plus Drop In Work Sessions

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue May 1 17:41:08 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon UO Concur users:

We are ready to roll out booking and reimbursing Guests in Concur.  Please see My Tracks to register for this Thursday, May 3 at 11am for a Lunchtime Travel Talk focused on how to Book and Reimburse UO Guests in Concur.  https://uomytrack.pageuppeople.com/learning/2254

We will publish step by step instructions after the session this Friday.  We have an additional training scheduled for Thursday, May 17 and can schedule additional sessions as needed.   Please be sure to register on My Tracks and be sure to cancel your seat if you cannot attend so that those on a waitlist can attend.

Drop In Concur Work Sessions for May - all sessions are at Thompson University Center TUC,720 E 13th Ave, between Excelsior and Dairy Queen in the 3rd floor training lab:

5/2/2018

9:00 - 10:30AM

Concur Drop in (Delegates/Travelers) - Travel Allowance/Meal per diem, followed by open forum QA

5/3/2018

11:00 - 12:00

Guest process in Concur - Training (Thompson University Conference room - 2nd floor)  Register on My Tracks

5/4/2018

1:30 -3:00PM

TRAVELERS - Concur Drop in

5/7/2018

1:30 -3:00PM

Concur Drop in (Delegates/Travelers) - One Day Trips/Overtime Meals, followed by open forum QA

5/9/2018

9:30 - 11:000AM

Concur Drop in (Delegates/Travelers) - Processing Lodge Card/One Card - followed by open forum QA

5/14/2018

1:30 - 3:00PM

Concur Drop in (Delegates/Travelers) - Personal Time on Request and Expense - followed by open forum QA

5/15/2018

1:30 - 3:00PM

TRAVELERS - Concur Drop in

5/22/2018

9:00 - 10:30AM

Concur Drop in (Delegates/Travelers)  -Concur Requests - followed by open forum QA

5/24/2018

1:30 - 3:00PM

TRAVELERS - Concur Drop in

5/30/2018

10:00 - 11:30AM

Concur Drop in (Delegates/Travelers) - Concur Booking Tool followed by open forum QA

5/31/2018

3:00 - 4:30

TRAVELERS - Concur Drop in

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon