travelnews: Travel Reimbursement processing time

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Apr 12 17:15:01 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon  UO Travel Coordinators/Delegates:

Our office received a huge deluge of travel reimbursements that came in right before spring break and then got another wave right before our Concur launch.  Then Conny retired and we launched Concur!

We normally recommend that travelers should expect an average turnaround time of about 7-10 business days from receipt of documents.  However with daunting amount of work we are trying to do daily, the turnaround is estimated at about 15-20 days.  We work these in the date order received so we will start working Concur reports as soon as we can.  We have a couple of people giving us a hand so I am hoping we can get through our backlog soon.

Please ask your travelers for patience and forgiveness as we are working as quickly as we can with lots of extra duties and with limited staff.

Thank you for understanding,

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon