travelnews: Concur for Travel and Expense Drop In Work sessions

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Mar 13 16:04:46 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon UO Travel Coordinators -

We have posted Concur for Travel drop in work sessions on the Concur Project webpage at https://ba.uoregon.edu/node/2372#training    This is a good opportunity before our launch date to drop in to discuss departmental travel processes or log into a test site and enter a sample or two.  Once Concur is live, you can bring travel or reimbursement related questions and projects for advice or assistance at these drop in work sessions.

UO's go-live date with Concur Travel and Expense is the week of March 26.  With the launch of Concur all travel bookings (air, rail, car and many hotels) will be made through our UO Travel Management Companies (TMCs) either with the new Concur booking tool or by phone.    All new travel reimbursements will be entered and processed in Concur.

We expect that duckweb will no longer be available to process new travel reimbursements after April 1.  The Travel Office will continue to review and process anything already in queue.

Make Up Training Session - We have scheduled a make-up Concur Travel and Expense training session on Wednesday, March 21 from 2p - 4p in the Knight Library Browsing Room.   Please register on My Track at:  https://uomytrack.pageuppeople.com/learning/2105 .   Anyone who will be assisting UO business travelers with pre-trip approval, arranging travel plans, processing a travel reimbursement, approving travel or supervising travel process should take Concur Travel and Expense training.

Be sure to check the Concur Project webpage regularly for all thing Concur.  https://ba.uoregon.edu/node/2372

Thank you,

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon