travelnews: Psssst - Another Concur Update, please pass it on!

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Feb 21 09:58:02 PST 2018

Good Morning UO -

Concur news:

Pcard

*         Concur is live for PCard custodians who are now itemizing and allocating their February PCard charges.  No need to wait until month end statements arrive!

*         If you took the PCard training but want a little help come to a drop in session<https://ba.uoregon.edu/content/concur-project#training> at Thompsons University Center.

*         Missed the PCard training sessions ?  Your last chance is Feb 28 1PM.  Register in My Track.

Travel

*         Concur goes live for travelers and travel coordinators at the end of March.

*         Our first group of travel coordinators attended training this past Monday.  Laurie and Brian described all the changes and demonstrated Concur Request, Travel and Expense.  There were a thousand really good questions from participants who were clearly engaged and invested in making this software work.

*         Visit the Concur project page<https://ba.uoregon.edu/content/concur-project> to see the new travel procedures, FAQ, and training dates.

*         We will announce dates and times for traveler training sessions soon.

*         To register for training visit My Track and search for Concur.

Have a question or suggestion?  Please contact Laurie 6-3158 lajacoby at uoregon.edu<mailto:lajacoby at uoregon.edu> or Brian 6-2387 bstrait at uoregon.edu<mailto:bstrait at uoregon.edu>

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon