travelnews: EVEN Hotel is Open

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Jan 10 08:19:42 PST 2018

Announcing the official opening of EVEN Hotel (behind Slocum Center, just off Coburg Road):

The EVEN(tm) Hotels brand offers a fresh perspective on travel to our guests. Our wellness savvy staff is here to support our guests in their quest to Keep Active, Rest Easy, Eat Well, and Accomplish More so they can find the balance they seek while away from home.

It would be my pleasure to give you and your colleagues a tour at your earliest convenience! I will call you in a day or two to set up a time that works with your schedule.

https://youtu.be/mFa4c7n7pxc
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mFa4c7n7pxc/maxresdefault.jpg]<https://youtu.be/mFa4c7n7pxc>

EVEN Hotels Property Spotlight Tour<https://youtu.be/mFa4c7n7pxc>
youtu.be
This way to a better stay! As you enter our hotel you are greeted by our wellness-savvy staff, fresh scents and open, natural lighting. EVEN Hotels offers pl...

Denise Rossetti

Accomplish More Manager

EVEN Hotel Eugene

p: