travelnews: Personnel changes in the Travel Department

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 27 17:55:07 PDT 2017

To our UO Travel Folks -

You will be seeing a reimbursement reviews and emails from new names in the Travel Department over the next week or so.

Tina Fenley, most recently from University Advancement and Sandy Booker, most recently from International Affairs will both be working part time for a while to help the Travel Office while we are in the midst of various projects including our Concur implementation and to help cover while Conny is working reduced hours.  Eileen will be leaving us next week at the end of her temporary contract.

Please welcome Tina and Sandy to the UO Travel family.

Thank you,

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office