travelnews: Meet Concur at the UO Travel Fair - This Thurs., Oct 26th!

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Oct 23 16:31:38 PDT 2017

*** At this year's UO Travel Fair, one of our featured vendors is Concur.   The UO will be transitioning  in Spring 2018 to Concur for both travel expense and department PCard processing.  Be sure to let your travelers know about this opportunity to meet Concur representatives and see a demo of mobile technology solutions for this exciting and innovative  Expense Management Solution!.  ***

To UO Travel Coordinators and UO Travelers,

You are invited to attend the:

2017 University of Oregon Travel Fair
[https://oregon.qualtrics.com/CP/Graphic.php?IM=IM_blUBowDx9FdeTUF]
Thursday, October 26, 2017

9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

Erb Memorial Union Ballroom

Travel Coordinators:
Please pass this invitation to your department travelers!

**BE SURE TO BRING LOTS OF BUSINESS CARDS! **

This drop-in, trade show style affair is a fun opportunity for you to meet many of our campus travel and event services providers, make contacts, ask questions, and gain valuable information and resources. Travel and event partners include airlines, UO hotel partners, UO Travel agencies, rental car companies, taxi companies, bus transportation providers, catering, entertainment companies, University of Oregon departments,  and more.

Drop in any time between 9a - 12:30pm for coffee and pastry (first come, first serve), meet our great travel and event partners, and learn how they can meet your travel and meeting needs.

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon