travelnews: UO Upcoming Travel Training and Events

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Oct 11 08:54:35 PDT 2017

New UO Travel Policy Q&A   -  Location:  Thompson University Center, Conference Room - 2nd Floor.

        Friday, October 13 - 11:00am - noon - Limited seats available

The UO has been working to review and revamp our UO Travel Policy.  A committee of travelers, travel coordinators, budget managers and UO Internal Audit came together two years ago to review existing policy, IRS Accountable Plan guidelines and offer recommendations for an updated and more flexible travel policy.  Come take a tour of the new website, hear about notable policy changes and participate in a Q&A session.

Making Tracks Registration:  https://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/course_view.php?crse_id=598

UO Travel Fair   -  Location:  EMU Ballroom  - Open to UO Travelers, Travel Coordinators, Conference and Travel Planners

        Thursday, October 26 - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm

Trade Show style event held every two years.  This is a great opportunity for you to meet and learn more from our UO travel vendors - Travel Agencies; Hotels and Inns from Eugene, Portland, Bend and beyond including our UO Hotel Pricing Partners; Caterers; Ground Transportation Providers - Taxis, Shuttles, Motor Coach providers;  Airlines; Eugene Airport; Travel Lane County;  Car Rental Companies; UO Motor Pool, UO Campus Travel Service Providers.

Moving/Relocation Reimbursement for New Employees - Location:  Thompson University Center, Room 305

Wednesday, November 8 - 10:00 am - 11:15 am

          We will discuss UO and IRS moving guidelines and limitations, tax implications and how to process reimbursement of expenses for moving & house hunting.

                Making Tracks Registration:  https://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/session_view.php?sess_id=8889

Call the Travel Office with questions.  Thank you,

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon