travelnews: Request for you to take a quick survey regarding air travel

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue May 2 13:27:11 PDT 2017

Dear UO Travel Coordinators,

I am e-mailing to request your participation in a six-question survey on UO department air travel.

My research partner and I are collecting information on university department travel for our undergraduate economics thesis on internal carbon taxation.

Please follow the link below to participate in our survey. It should take no more than three minutes to complete and results will be shared with participants.

https://oregon.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2mAQQ85XFI4DIHz

Thank you for your time,

Kathryn Sternberger

UO Economics Undergraduate