travelnews: Travel Office Personnel update

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Apr 13 11:36:19 PDT 2017

Good Morning Travel Coordinators -

Travel Office temporary staff addition - CJ Nelson will be assisting the travel office with review and processing of in state travel reimbursements for a short while to help with our backlog.  You may see an email note from him from time to time.  His contact information is cnelson at uoregon.edu<mailto:cnelson at uoregon.edu>.  His phone extension is 6-0398

Reminder - Moving/Relocation Reimbursements -  Joy Germack, UO Senior Tax Accountant/Analyst will be point person for questions, approval and the monthly reporting for relocation reimbursements.  Please contact Joy at jgermack at uoregon.edu<mailto:jgermack at uoregon.edu> or 6-0782

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you,

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon