travelnews: FW: Direct Travel - Alert to all Customers - Pacific Northwest Storms

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Apr 7 10:27:23 PDT 2017

Good morning Travel Managers,

Please be advised that the storm currently tearing through the Pacific Northwest has damaged many power lines and transformers.  This has impacted our email receipt and delivery.

Please call your dedicated agent directly to make reservations until this is resolved.

Thank you for your patience and we will update you as soon as possible,

Edgar Santiago, Corporate Account Manager

phone: 866.642.8809  email: esantiago at dt.com<mailto:esantiago at dt.com>

1723 Hamilton Ave, San Jose, CA 95125

Visit us: www.dt.com<http://www.dt.com/>

[cid:image003.png at 01D2AF83.E251BD70]