travelnews: Travel office move starts today

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Nov 11 12:24:45 PST 2016

Dear Travel Coordinators,

BAO Travel Office is relocating to the Thompson University Center at 720 E 13th Ave. starting this Friday November 11th.

For you convenience we are now processing Travel Advances as direct deposit for your travelers.  You can still opt for a paper check but remember that they will need to be picked up at our new location.

For the next several days, please plan to confirm airline purchase authorizations no later than 3pm to be sure tickets get approved and issued.

We will do our best to return calls and emails as best we can.  We should be fully functioning at our new location on Tuesday, November 15.  In the meantime we will be staffed on the north side of first floor Oregon Hall, across from our previous offices.

Thank you,

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office