travelnews: UO Hotel Pricing Partners Program

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Sep 15 09:52:58 PDT 2016

To UO Travel Coordinators and Travelers:

The Travel Office has completed an update to our UO Hotel Pricing Partners agreements.

Hotels in the Eugene/Springfield area, as well as Portland, Bend and Southern Oregon are partnering with the UO to offer special rates for UO business travel (rates do not apply for personal or leisure travel) with at least one rate within the allowed IRS low city per diem allowance of $128 per night plus tax.  Many hotels offer even lower pricing.

The UO Hotel Pricing Partners list is posted on the BAO Travel website under "Lodging", Hotel Pricing Partners: http://ba.uoregon.edu/staff/travel-reimbursement#Lodging  Duck ID is required to access the spreadsheet due to the discount booking codes that may apply for our special UO rates.   The spreadsheet shows side by side comparisons of rates, dates, and hotel amenities.  Please notice that there are limitations and blackout dates for which the UO rate may not be available.

Price agreements establish discount pricing for UO business travel and streamline the contracting process.   When booking a Pricing Partner Hotel, a department may issue a Purchase Oregon (PO) including the reservation details and reference the hotel's UO Price Agreement.  No additional contract documents are needed for the reservation. To book contact the hotels directly or use one of our UO contract travel agencies.

Please call the travel office with any questions.

Thank you,

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon