travelnews: NEW! Travel Expenditure Authority (TEA) Form

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue May 24 16:39:43 PDT 2016

Dear Budget Authorities and Travel Coordinators,
The Travel Office has launched a new electronic signature authorization platform called the Travel Expenditure Authority (TEA) form. This replaces the current paper UO Department Signature Authorization form and provides a single electronic database for all who have Travel Expenditure Authority for their department indices.  This includes:
*                     Airfare purchases through the UO contracted travel agencies
*                     Duckweb travel reimbursements
If you have a UO Department Signature Authorization Form on file, and have not yet filled out the new form, please renew your travel expenditure authority by following the directions below. New authorizers may also use the form to establish travel expenditure authority in their department.
1.) Go to https://forms.uoregon.edu, and find the TEA form under "Travel".  Fill in the information fields.  Click "Save".

2.) Review the form for accuracy.  Click on the red arrow pointing to "Send Document". (If you are the originator AND this form is for you to be assigned authority, you may also electronically sign after clicking "Send Document".  You will see a "Sign Here" flag.  When this happens, you get to ignore step 3!)

3.) An email will be automatically sent to the Travel Expenditure Authority.  Log in with duck ID and sign electronically.

4.) An email is sent to your unit administrator/department head/budget authority to sign TEA form electronically.

5.) Travel office receives final email for TEA form review and confirmation.

FAQs:
Where do I log on?
Go to: https://forms.uoregon.edu/.  Find "Travel" and "Travel Expenditure Authority".
How do I log on to complete a form?
Use your Duck ID and password.
Can I submit a form for someone in my department?
Yes.  You may originate your own TEA form or a TEA form for another budget authority in your department.
I haven't completed my TEA form yet!  Can I still authorize airline purchases through our UO contract travel agency?
Yes!  But please update the electronic TEA form soon.

***  For questions regarding the TEA form please contact Brooke Millett-Montgomery bmillett at uoregon.edu<mailto:bmillett at uoregon.edu> or 6-3445 ***

Brooke Millett-Montgomery

Travel Program Technician
University of Oregon Travel Office