travelnews: FW: Green Resilient Office Orientation

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Dec 15 14:24:41 PST 2015

Good Afternoon Travel coordinators -

The University of Oregon's Office of Sustainability is once again hosting a lunch-time orientation for staff interested in  certifying their administrative units under our Green Resilient Office program.  We'll spend the lunch hour on Friday, January 29th explaining the program - including several new elements to prepare your office for earthquakes and other disasters - and answering your questions.  To attend, you must register ahead of time and pay the $10 fee.  A yummy lunch will be served.

This will be the last opportunity to certify your office in time for Earth Day 2016 celebrations.   See the attached flyer for details.

Steve Mital
Sustainability Director
University of Oregon
541-346-0709