travelnews: TRAVEL TRAINING WORKSHOPS

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Jun 1 16:57:26 PDT 2015

Campus Travel Coordinators -

We still have seats left in our every-other month Travel Training.  If you need to take Travel Policy and Duckweb Forms training to be able to input travel reimbursements, please join us this Wednesday and Thursday.

Thanks,
Laurie

Travel Training

o   Travel Policy  -  Wednesday, June 3 from 8:00am to noon
This class is a prerequisite to the Travel Forms class.  Both must be completed in order to process travel reimbursements using the Duckweb travel form.    The Travel Policy class can also be attended as a refresher for experienced travel coordinators.

o   Travel Forms  -  Thursday, June 4 from 1:15p.m. to 5:00p.m.
Travel training for new travel coordinators for preparing travel reimbursements using the Duckweb travel reimbursement form.  Travel Policy class is a pre-requisite to the Travel Forms class.

Location:  BAO Conference Room, Oregon Hall 135

Register on Making Tracks:

Policy:  http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/course_view.php?crse_id=160

Forms: http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/course_view.php?crse_id=161

**   Seats are Limited.  Please Register Soon!

Thank you,

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office