travelnews: Like to save money? Like to earn rewards?

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Feb 17 12:56:17 PST 2015

Please join us for the PanAm Travel presentation regarding these special programs offered to University of Oregon travelers:

*         Duck Fares - PanAm Travel customers have exclusive access to 45,000 "private" fares, both domestic and international featuring refundable/changeable tickets.  If you need to make a last minute expensive airfare purchase or have the possibility of last minute changes resulting in expensive airline change fees, you owe it to yourself to come find out if these fares might work for your traveler.  (These are similar to our old state City Pair fares.)

*        PanAm Points - Book airline tickets with PanAm and earn and redeem points for reward benefits and flights.  Points can be applied to service fee waivers, domestic and international airline tickets along with perk accrual for travel arrangers and group travel coordinators.

Lunchtime Travel Talk:  This Thursday Feb. 19 from 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.

Location:  EMU Walnut Room

We have a some seats left!  Please RSVP on Making Tracks:

http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/course_view.php?crse_id=537

Thank you,
Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager