travelnews: January Lunchtime Travel Talk - "Your Travel has Been Granted" PLUS Travel Office Schedule this week!

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Dec 23 10:01:32 PST 2014

Please join the Travel Office Wednesday, Jan. 21 for our Lunchtime Travel Talk:

Lunchtime Travel Talk  - Wed. Jan. 21 from 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.

"Your Travel Has Been Granted" - Carrie Chesbro and Valerie Whelan from Sponsored Project Services will explore travel for sponsored projects.  We will discuss rules governing travel for sponsored projects and answer frequently asked questions:

*         When does Fly America Act apply and what do we need to do to be in compliance?

*         Are travel rules different when you travel on grant funds?

*         When is prior approval needed for the sponsor for travel expenses?

Location:  EMU Walnut Room.  Seating is limited to 40.

Please RSVP soon on Making Tracks:

http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/course_view.php?crse_id=523

**  IMPORTANT NOTE:  The Travel Office is unavailable to process airfare authorizations on Dec. 24.  Our office will be closed Dec. 24-25 for the Christmas Holiday.
**  HAPPY HOLIDAYS!  **