travelnews: Lodging and Meal per diems for 2015

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Nov 24 11:22:42 PST 2014

Good Morning Travel Coordinators:

Here is the latest information on per diem rates for 2015.

High-Low city per diems:  We have received the annual IRS notice of updates to the high-low substantiation table that we utilize for per diem travel reimbursement rates within the Continental United States.

Hotels:  The new Low City per diem allowance will be $120 (up from $118) starting Jan. 1, 2015.  The High City per diem allowance is $194 (up from $186).   PLEASE note there are a number of changes to locations.  New California cities have been added including San Jose, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto and San Mateo.  Please note San Diego is no longer on the high city list.  We will be updating the spreadsheet and will have that posted soon.

Meals:  There is no change to meal and incidental per diem.

Mileage Reimbursement:  UO follows the General Services Administration (GSA) in the setting of mileage reimbursement rates.  The IRS has not yet announced any changes for mileage reimbursement, currently at 55 cents per mile for personal vehicle usage.

Please let us know if  you have any questions.

Thank you,
Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office