travelnews: IMPORTANT - New Banner Doc# for Travel Reimbursements

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Nov 17 12:08:09 PST 2014

Hello Travel Coordinators and Travel Certifiers -

Starting this afternoon, all travel reimbursements will be invoiced with a "T" number, rather than the current "I".  Once you click the Create Invoice button, the existing temporary T doc number will become the final invoice number in banner.

Banner History -
When checking banner vendor history, the T-doc numbers will sort to the top along with any S-doc or K-doc numbers that the traveler may have in their history.

This change comes about due to some recent issues with duplicate payments.  With some research over the past several weeks, our IT department believes this will solve the problem.  Please call the travel office with any questions:

Laurie 6-3158, Conny 6-0812, or Brooke 6-3445

Thank you,

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office