travelnews: Welcome Brooke Millett-Montgomery to the travel team!

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Sep 29 08:38:56 PDT 2014

Good Morning Travel Coordinators  -

The Travel Office would like to welcome Brooke Millett-Montgomery who joins the travel team today as our new Travel Program Technician.

Brooke can be reached at bmillett at uoregon.edu<mailto:bmillett at uoregon.edu> and her phone number is 6-3445.  She will be training as point person on airfare purchases through our contract travel agencies and will specialize in instate travel reimbursements.

Other travel news -  Conny is on a well-deserved vacation and will be returning Oct. 6.

We would like to thank Linda Steller who is temporarily serving the travel office during this transition period.  Thank you Linda!

Travel Reimbursement tip:  When you return a pending duckweb form with adjustments to the travel office queue, please alert us via email that you have done so.  That way we can review and invoice right away, so that your traveler gets a speedy reimbursement.

Be sure to mark your calendars for Tuesday, October 14 for the UO Travel Fair from 10am - 2pm.  Be watching for additional details soon!

Training opportunities:  Wednesday, Oct. 1 at 10:30am - Moving Reimbursement workshop - Come learn your way around a new employee relocation reimbursement.  Hear about expense limitation, tax impact, account codes and how to invoice.  Test your knowledge with Moving Jeopardy!

Travel Training - Travel Policy, Wed. Oct. 8 from 8:30am - noon and Travel Forms, Thurs. Oct. 9 from 8:15am to noon.  These classes are full.  Please watch for announcements on future travel training classes.

If you have any questions, let me know.  Have a great week!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon