travelnews: Upcoming Travel Informational Workshops

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Sep 4 17:38:12 PDT 2014

Upcoming Travel Trainings and informational  opportunities:

*         Pan Am Travel **Meet and Greet**  - Thurs. Sept. 11, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

o   Stop in and meet our newest contract travel agency!  Learn about discount Duck fares, competitive service fees, and the advantages of using a travel management company.

Location:  EMU Alsea and Coquille Rooms

*         Moving Reimbursement Workshop - Wed. Oct. 1, 10:30 a.m. - noon

o   Come learn your way around a new employee relocation reimbursement.  Learn about limitations, tax impact, account codes and how to invoice.

Location:  Oregon Hall, Room 135.

Register on Making Tracks:  http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/course_view.php?crse_id=195

*         Travel Training

o   Travel Policy -  Wed. Oct. 8 from 8:30a.m. to noon
Travel Forms - Thurs. Oct. 9, 8:15a.m. to noon
Travel training for new travel coordinators for preparing travel reimbursements using the Duckweb travel reimbursement form.  The Travel Policy class can also be attended as a refresher for experienced travel coordinators.

Location:  BAO Conference Room, Oregon Hall 135. (On Wed. Oregon Hall doors open at 8:30am)

Register on Making Tracks: http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/

*         UO Travel Fair!  - Tues., Oct. 14 - 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

o   Come to the Travel Fair and meet our travel vendors - Airlines, Eugene Airport, Hotels from Eugene, Portland and beyond, Car Rental Companies, Taxi and Shuttle Companies, Travel Agencies, plus UO Catering, Housing, Risk Management, Travel Clinic, EMU and more!  This year we will also offer educational breakout sessions.  Be watching for more information!

Location:  EMU Ballroom

Looking forward to seeing you at our upcoming events!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon