travelnews: Travel Management Services

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Jul 1 14:38:26 PDT 2014

Good Afternoon campus travel coordinators -

New travel management services contracts have been awarded as a result of our recent Travel Agency RFP.  We are pleased to announce that we have three very qualified travel agencies to book your UO business travel:

                   Peak Travel
              Premier Travel
              Pan Am Travel

                   Azumano Travel is still available through the State of Oregon travel management services contract

Information and additional details - coming soon!

Note:  Tzell (RiverCity) Travel's contract has expired and they will no longer have a University of Oregon credit card for UO business travel.

Thank you,

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office