travelnews: New Feature on the Online Airfare Authorization program plus Fax Number Update

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Nov 22 17:45:45 PST 2013

Good Afternoon Travel Coordinators -

NEW!  Cancelled ticket report -

In an effort to enhance our partnership with our contract travel agencies we have posted UO's unused (cancelled) ticket inventory in an accessible location, https://travel.uoregon.edu/authenticated/unused-ticket-inventory .  Anyone with a duck id may access the report data.

You can reference the unused ticket report at any time.  Be sure to check the report before reserving a new airline reservation for your traveler.   The report can be searched or sorted by various fields to identify department's unused tickets and expiration dates.    Remember that most airline tickets and credits must be used within one year from the date of issue.   Be sure to work with the agency to determine usage options and fees.

The report will be updated by the Travel Office as new data is received from the contract travel agencies.

Travel Office Fax Number update -

Most communication with the travel office is done by phone or email.  But if you have a need to fax us please use the BAO fax number:  541-346-5820

Have a great weekend!  Go Ducks!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office