travelnews: Thank you for supporting the University of Oregon Travel Fair

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Oct 31 15:32:22 PDT 2013

Good Afternoon -

Thank you to all who attended our University of Oregon Travel Fair yesterday!  We hope you enjoyed the opportunity to meet our local travel providers and that you got some new contacts and new ideas.  We had 40 vendors in attendance who came to meet you and share ways they can help make your travel planning or event successful.

We hope to offer our Travel Fair again in the future and would like to ask if you could please take a few minutes to answer four short questions about your experience.  And if you didn't come, can you take the survey to let us know why?
Survey:  https://oregon.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8koNYAuf38goHch

Thank you again for all your feedback and support.

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon