travelnews: Azumano Technology Upgrade - Aug. 9-12

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Aug 8 13:09:27 PDT 2013

[Azumano Corporate Travel]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001LLl1-Lt5quFwZt268FV2UbrpnbaiOrnO00bFTbHFLpfFM__RTjwZ-TcAYi_t5vk9kfpD5CbjqZ_F5JtDUN1E3Yql3QcqLRLx_2lQmMx631NRToZSjGUPGeXrgg8VbXoKNJ0XDDohzC4=>

[Azumano Corporate Travel Technology Upgrade]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001LLl1-Lt5quEBntoxp8wyOHzqHJV9UIBzS4Upgt4L05fZAFKWARMjVbgT6vYggQkZp705kxg0gcplFeCwAT-z1XfdFd3DbmgaqyyZAF-MopYLUeNXIcOdQDWc_UF0SOjz>

Azumano Corporate Travel Technology Upgrade
In an effort to minimize  impact and ensure success,
we have had to reschedule our upgrade.

NEW DATE: August 9-12, 2013

As in leader in the travel industry Azumano Corporate Travel strives to continually deliver innovative solutions to our customers. As such, from time to time, it is necessary that we upgrade our current technology infrastructure.

Azumano Corporate Travel will be completing a technology upgrade over the weekend of August 9-12. Our technology upgrade will allow us to continue to deliver the "best-in-class" business travel technology to shift your travel efficiency into a higher gear.

We embrace both advanced and emerging technologies to deliver the best travel technology solutions for our clients. Our technology upgrade is to enhance our internal technology infrastructure and is not expected to impact any of our customer's ability to continue to book travel.

We look forward to continuing to deliver new and more robust innovative solutions, empowering you with the leading solutions from online corporate travel booking tools, to streamlined policy and expense management, compliance reporting, and flexible travel management reporting giving you unparalleled insight into your operations

Azumano Travel offers a variety of business travel technology tools

  *   Online Booking Tools:
Online booking tools plus the expertise of Azumano Corporate Travel is the formula for maximizing savings across all elements of your travel.
  *   Quality Control:
When your travelers make travel bookings, you want to be sure they're getting the best available rates. Our mid-office quality control tools deliver.
  *   Data Security:
At Azumano Corporate Travel, data security is a top priority. We work every day to safeguard your sensitive data against all threats.
  *   Online Client Portal:
Your travel management web site can include corporate travel policies, a link to online booking tools, and travel-related news and updates. It can also be customized to meet your specific needs.
  *   Proprietary Profile Technology:
Your secure, Internet-accessible traveler profiles can store passenger information, seating and other preferences, credit card numbers, and airline reward program details.
  *   Electronic Invoices:
With our technology, your travelers can quickly and conveniently received email invoices containing all the information needed to document airline tickets for expense-reporting purposes
  *   Management Reporting:  Information is critical to the success of any travel management program. With accurate and timely data, you can measure expenditures, analyze travel patterns, and uncover new savings opportunities.  At Azumano Corporate Travel, our reporting technology is second to none.

Thank you for your continued support.

Questions? Give Us A Call.

Christopher Bene', Vice President of Client Development

320 SW Stark Street, Suite 600, Portland, OR 97204
Desk: 503-525-8181 | M: 360-901-0406

Email: cbene at azumano.com<mailto:cbene at azumano.com> | Toll Free: 800.777.2018

www.azumanoforbusiness.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001LLl1-Lt5quHEigqnblPECeMOpHgyaaaaNPvK8NKo4OL_VGFlqRWtCQ8NTINqQO46LwItYB7bQDSSaDB6MlZM6zA0thdYmYid4lGKLR5QrHndi_kKZv6eyHbtJhEPXdA9>

Forward email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=v5uwphcab&m=1101910463445&ea=lajacoby%40uoregon.edu&a=1114456700867>

[http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/CC_Footer_Logo_New.png]<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_Promo_211>

This email was sent to lajacoby at uoregon.edu<mailto:lajacoby at uoregon.edu> by cbene at azumano.com<mailto:cbene at azumano.com> |
Update Profile/Email Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001toIo64RrRzc5kuHM3byljK22qGvMkENal-UirHS3QuA%3D&t=001VkxZIXbA2SrM_ehSSGKycw%3D%3D&lang=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&reason=001y5KaVlBn7_Y%3D&llr=v5uwphcab> | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001toIo64RrRzc5kuHM3byljK22qGvMkENal-UirHS3QuA%3D&t=001VkxZIXbA2SrM_ehSSGKycw%3D%3D&lang=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&reason=001y5KaVlBn7_Y%3D&llr=v5uwphcab>(tm) | Privacy Policy<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.

CI Travel | 870 N. Military Highway | Norfolk | VA | 23502