travelnews: * The Travel Office requests your help *

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Jul 15 16:46:58 PDT 2013

Good Afternoon Travel Coordinators -  We hope you are having a nice summer!

Our contracts with our current UO Travel Agencies are expiring at the end of 2013.  The Travel Office is currently drafting a Request for Proposal (RFP) and we want to collect campus input.  Please provide feedback by taking this quick survey regarding the travel needs of your department.   Feel free to pass this onto your UO business travelers.

We need your answers by noon on Friday, July 19.

https://oregon.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_01YYwwKuXMEx5s1

Thank you for your help and input!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager