travelnews: Summer Online Airfare Authorization Training

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Jun 24 15:56:02 PDT 2013

Good Afternoon Travel Coordinators -

Our new Online Airfare Authorization Tool has launched and we have lots of travel coordinators successfully using it for managing airfare purchases from our contract travel agencies.

If you are a travel coordinator and fill out the Airfare Authorization form, this 90 minute training session is for you!  If you have not yet taken the Online Airfare Authorization training, please go to Making Tracks and self register for an upcoming session:    http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/course_search.php?subject=course  (Type in AIRFARE in the search box)

Our training space is limited so be sure to sign up soon.  We hope to have all travel coordinators through training by early fall.

Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting us directly:

Have a nice afternoon!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office