travelnews: Online Airfare Authorization program

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu May 9 20:26:24 PDT 2013

Good Afternoon -

We have several department's travel coordinators who are doing our initial "soft launch"  this week of our new Online Airfare Authorization program  and we are ready to start rolling this out to the rest of campus.

We are doing a gradual introduction - a few departments a week.  Please let me know when this will best fit your departmental schedule.  Travel coordinators will attend an introductory two-hour training and then begin using the new airfare authorization process for your travel agency airline reservations.  If you are a non academic department, I would like to slot you for training in the next 2-3 weeks.  The plan is that our launch will be complete and everyone will be using the new airfare authorization program by mid-July.

I look forward to hearing from you for your preferred training!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon