travelnews: Call for Topics

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Apr 19 07:17:33 PDT 2013

Good Morning Travel Coordinators -

On May 3 at noon we will have our first Brown Travel Bag in the BAO Conference Room.  This travelnews email is a call for topics.  Please offer some ideas of what travel related subject you would like to explore, discuss or to compare notes with your compatriots.

I will send an invitation a week prior to the Brown Travel Bag with the chosen topic.  The first 20 people to RSVP at that time will be invited to bring your lunch and join us for conversation and cookies in the BAO Conference Room.

What is your topic?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.  Have a great Friday!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon
lajacoby at uoregon.edu
541-346-3158 - Voice
541-346-8078 - Travel Fax

P.S.   Reminder that the Courtyard Marriott will be hosting a Luau Social for University of Oregon Travel Coordinators next Tuesday, April 23 from 5:30-7:30pm with complimentary Beer, Wine and Food.  This is a great opportunity to explore the hotel and tour their guest rooms.  Come have some fun!  3443 Hutton St, Springfield.