travelnews: Winter Travel Meeting follow-up

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Mar 13 15:18:51 PDT 2013

Thank you to all who attended yesterday's Winter Travel Meeting.  We had some great presentations and here is the information you have requested.

Please see this You Tube link for the animation presented by Steve Mital and Andrew Louw from the Office of Sustainability regarding minimizing our travel impact on the environment:        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8a2T0oeAWw

The Power Point presentation offered by Jerry Underwood from Peak Travel regarding Traveler Safety and Security is in the attachment to this email.

Moving and Relocation reimbursements:  Please see updated links on the BAO Travel website for an easy two page document you can give to your new employee - Welcome Letter and One Page Summary:   http://ba.uoregon.edu/staff/movingrelocation-expenses   You will also find the chart summarizing the three ways a new employee can consider for financing their move.   Be sure to email Judy Fossum at baojudy at uoregon.edu<mailto:baojudy at uoregon.edu> to sign up for the limited space for our Moving Workshop on Thursday, March 21 from 10a-12n.

Please remember to use the prepaid account code A5901 on Airfare Authorizations for travel in Fiscal Year 14.

Thank you again for attending!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office