travelnews: Eugene Hilton and Peak Travel event - March 6 - 5pm

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Feb 28 11:57:54 PST 2013

But we don't use Peak, do we?  We use Premier.

From: BAO news for travel administrators <travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu<mailto:travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu>>
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:26 AM
To: "'travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu<mailto:'travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu>'" <travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu<mailto:travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu>>
Subject: travelnews: Eugene Hilton and Peak Travel event - March 6 - 5pm

Good Morning Travel Coordinators –
*****************   From our partners at Peak Travel   **************************
The Eugene Hilton and Peak Travel are hosting an After Hours Appreciation event and we would love for you to join us.  We want to personally thank you for your business and support! Please take a moment to come by for a little bite and a drink with Hilton Eugene and Peak Travel. We will be serving wine, beer and hors d'oeuvres from 5PM to 7PM in the Vistas II Room. The Hilton Eugene will also be unveiling details about the extensive renovations to the property starting in March. We hope you stop by to say hello, have a drink and enter the drawings for some fabulous prizes!
Here are the details below:

  *   When:  Wednesday, March 6 at 5:00 PM
  *   Where:  Hilton Eugene & Conference Center – VISTAS II at 66 East 6th Avenue Eugene, OR 97401
  *   Phone:  541-342-6651 if you have questions.
We hope you can join us for this fun and exciting event! :)

[cid:image001.png at 01CE159D.A218DBF0]Ronda Caruso
Director, Pacific Northwest Sales  | 503.201.3131 direct
PEAK TRAVEL GROUP   |  “never settle for less than Peak performance”
rcaruso at peaktravel.com<mailto:rcaruso at peaktravel.com>  |  www.peaktravel.com<http://www.peaktravel.com>

Thanks,

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager