travelnews: Local hotel tours

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Oct 23 08:10:21 PDT 2012

Good Morning -

We have several upcoming opportunities to tour our local hotel partners:

Inn at the 5th:

Join us for an insider's look into Inn at the 5th, Eugene's only 4 diamond hotel.  We will be conducting a site tour on Wednesday, October 24th and Tuesday, October 30th.  The tour will start at 4:30pm by LaVelle Vineyards tasting room with a little wine & cheese!  Please contact Mike Lang at 541-743-4012 to confirm your date.  Don't forget your business cards!

Valley River Inn:

If you are interested in a tour of the newly renovated Valley River Inn, please call Ryan Torres, Sales Manager at 541-681-5073

Hilton Hotel & Conference Center:

The Hilton Hotel & Conference Center has recognized the University of Oregon as their Company of the Month.  Please join the celebration at the Hilton this coming Wednesday, Oct. 24 from 5p - 7p for a reception in the main lobby.  Attendees will enjoy delicious appetizers, refreshments and a warm welcome by the gracious management staff.  Call Lindsay Wheatley at 541-342-6651.  See you there!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon