travelnews: Save the Date for our next Quarterly Travel Meeting - Oct 11

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Aug 31 11:46:20 PDT 2012

Good Morning Travel Coordinators -

Please mark your calendars for Thursday, Oct. 11 from 2-4pm for our next Quarterly Travel Meeting.  We have scheduled the Browsing Room, located at  106 Knight Library for our gathering.

Topics will include:

*         SPS - Fly America Act update

*         Risk Management - Vehicle use, Insurance:  International travel, personal vehicle, motor pool

*         Eugene Hotel/UO Price Agreements - presentations from several of our local hotel partners

*         Travel & Entertainment US Bank Visa card

Please plan to join us!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office