[Prevscilist] Anna Cahn's Successful Dissertation Defense

Leslie Leve leve at uoregon.edu
Mon May 17 13:25:01 PDT 2021

Congratulation Anna! You are the fifth PREV PhD graduate from our program—you are amazing!

And congratulations also to Dr. Budd on your first doctoral graduate from the UO. As many of you know, Dr. Budd joined the COE in Fall of 2016 as part of the health promotion cluster, so this is her first opportunity to mentor a PhD student all the way through their degree. As advisors, it is a moment of great happiness and pride to see students who we have provided mentorship to successfully complete their degree requirements and defend their dissertations. We learn so much from you!

Congratulations to Anna!

Leslie