[Prevscilist] Anna Cahn's Successful Dissertation Defense

Prevention Science Program prevsci at uoregon.edu
Mon May 17 11:07:48 PDT 2021

Sent on behalf of Dr. Liz Budd

Greetings Prevention Scientists,
This morning (5/17/21) Anna Cahn successfully defended her dissertation, Assessing the Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic of University of Oregon Students' Food Security and Eating Behaviors. Her committee included Drs. Jessica Cronce, Nichole Kelly, and Stephen Wooten, as well as me as her chair. Please help me in congratulating the newly minted Dr. Cahn (acahn at uoregon.edu<mailto:acahn at uoregon.edu>)!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D74B0C.DDED34C0]

Liz Budd, PhD, MPH (she/her/hers)
Evergreen Assistant Professor
Counseling Psychology and Human Services
Prevention Science Graduate Programs
College of Education, University of Oregon
Prevention Science Institute<https://psi.uoregon.edu/>
ebudd at uoregon.edu<mailto:ebudd at uoregon.edu>
541-346-2173