payroll: Banner 9 Update

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Jan 16 09:12:40 PST 2019

PHAHOUR - January time entry will be done in Banner 9.  If you would like help with your time entry please take advantage of one of the following drop in sessions:
January 22nd        1:00 - 3:00pm    TUC Employee Training Facility, Room 305
January 23rd        1:00 - 3:00pm    TUC Employee Training Facility, Room 305
January 24th        9:00 - 11:00am  BAO Conference Room, 201E

PWIPAYR - If you try and run a report in PWIPAYR and are unable to do so, it is most likely due to the pop up blocker.  If you notice a small icon with a red X in the upper right hand corner of your browser, click on it, and select the option to Allow Pop Ups for this website.  This should allow you to generate your reports.  Another issue we found is that some of the PWIPAYR reports are requiring an ORG in order to run properly.  If you leave that field blank, the report will most likely not bring in any data.  We understand that this is an inconvenience for departments that have multiple timesheet org's but this is only temporary.  Please contact the Payroll Office if you experience any problems.

PWRPRMR - The Payroll Management report was activated in Banner 9 on January 15th.  Unfortunately due to an unexpected error we have removed it so you will need to continue to run it in Banner 8 until the issue is resolved.

PHAREDS is now available in Banner 9.  The Payroll Office is offering a drop in session on January 28th from 9:00 to 11:00am in the Thompson University Centers Employee Training Room, Rm 305.

The following forms are no longer available in Banner 8:

PWIORPT
RSACWSE
PWIPAYR
PWIVERI