payroll: New Form I-9

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Sep 12 13:56:42 PDT 2017

USCIS has issued a new I-9. All Payroll bundled hire packets (as found here: https://bg.uoregon.edu/content/hris-forms) have been updated to include the new I-9. You can be sure you are using the new I-9 by the date in the bottom left corner showing "07/17/17".

Any I-9 completed and signed after 9/16/17 needs to be the new I-9. If an old I-9 is used after that date, the Payroll Office is unable to accept it and the employee will need to complete a new I-9 with the department.

Thank you for your assistance,
-Ben

Benjamin Kane
Payroll Operations Manager