payroll: Blended OPE & Payroll

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Jul 19 15:22:20 PDT 2017

Our first payroll under the new Blended OPE model is set to open tomorrow.  There are a few changes that I wanted to highlight.

*         All leave taken and leave paid earn codes will be charged to central indices.  These new indices will default into the labor distribution block when any LT% or LP% earn codes are entered.  You will not be able to override the leave earn code labor distribution.

Eclass

Leave Index

CA,CB,CD,CE

CCLEAVE

CF,CG,CH,CI

CSLEAVE

CJ,CK,CL,CM,GG,GJ

CTLEAVE

AA,AB,AC,AD,AL,FB,FE

FALEAVE

AN,AO,AP,FA,FC,FD

FBLEAVE

AQ,AR,CN,FQ,FR,TS

RTLEAVE

XA,XB

STLEAVE

AS,AT,FS,FT

SULEAVE

*         Unfortunately the lock we have applied to PHAHOUR for the leave earn codes does not work in PHAREDS.  Make sure that when you do a labor distribution change in PHAREDS that you do not override the leave index that is there.

*         Departments will need to notify Payroll when a salaried employee is taking an entire month of leave so the appropriate leave adjustments can be done.

*         The earn code charts on the Banner Guide have been updated to reflect if an earn code is excluded from the Blended OPE calculation.

Please contact Payroll at 6-3151 if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Shelby Cooper
Director, Payroll Services
6-3092