payroll: Payroll Office Move

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Oct 31 11:04:34 PDT 2016

Dear Campus Colleagues,

The Payroll Office will be relocating to the Thompson University Center at 720 E 13th Ave. during the week of November 7th-11th.  We will continue to work during this time but may not be fully accessible by phone.  If you are unable to reach the payroll staff directly, please call the main phone number (541-346-3151) during this time.

Service Hours and Locations (We will continue to be open during normal business hours during our move):

November 7th and 8th                      8am -- 5pm Oregon Hall, First Floor

November 9th                                     8:30am - 5pm Thompson University Center, Second Floor

*Important*

We will not be able to process manual checks on November 10th.  Please submit any manual check requests by 5pm on November 8th in order for them to be processed on the 9th.  Any requests received after this time will be processed on the 11th.

Thank you for your patience.  We look forward to serving campus from our new location.
https://ba.uoregon.edu/move