payroll: Employee Job Locations

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Jun 6 12:13:16 PDT 2016

The Payroll Office would like to remind departments of the importance of accurate job location data and request that you review your rosters for all employees. If you have any employees working outside of the Eugene area, including outside of Oregon and outside of the U.S., please send a list (including UOID, Name, and position number) with their primary work location to bkane at uoregon.edu<mailto:bkane at uoregon.edu> no later than June 24. Any employee not listed will be assumed to be working in Eugene and their job location will be updated accordingly.

Job location affects tax withholding as well as minimum wage. If you ever have an employee whose primary job location changes, the Payroll Office needs to be notified as soon as possible to make any necessary adjustments.

Please review the instructions for when an employee is working outside of Oregon here: https://bg.uoregon.edu/node/966.

If you would like a list of your current employees and the location that is on file, please contact me with the Time Sheet Orgs that you'd like to see and I can provide you with a list.

Thanks,

Ben Kane
Payroll Operations Manager
(541) 346-1084