payroll: Payroll Personnel Announcement

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Mar 3 16:07:32 PST 2016

All,

It is my distinct pleasure to announce that Shelby Cooper has accepted the position of Director of Payroll Services.

Shelby started in BAO Payroll as a Payroll Accountant in 1998, and has served the past 12 years as manager of the payroll accounting group.  She has been involved in many institution-wide projects, including implementation of the new BANNER Salary Planner module, and is a key tester for BANNER HRIS upgrades and new functionality.  Additionally, Shelby was instrumental during the transition of taxation and reporting responsibilities from OUS to UO and is a primary point of contact for many state agencies and external organizations.

Please join me in congratulating Shelby on her new role.

-Kelly

Kelly B. Wolf
Associate Vice President for Business Affairs and Controller
University of Oregon
Phone: (541) 346-3165
Fax: (541) 346-5820
kbwolf at uoregon.edu<mailto:kbwolf at uoregon.edu>