payroll: Student Job System (SJS) Data Migration into DuckConnect

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Feb 26 09:56:59 PST 2015

Student Job System (SJS) Data Migration into DuckConnect is Complete!

The migration of Student Jobs System (SJS) accounts and on-campus jobs into DuckConnect took longer than we expected, but we are pleased to report that the data migration is now complete. We appreciate your patience and understanding along the way. It's been one day at a time, but this morning it actually happened!

The first email message was sent Tuesday (2/24/15 at 1:30 PM)  to the main contacts for each existing SJS account. If you or other staff in your department post student jobs, please contact the payroll, HR or budget manager in your department to determine how many contacts in your department need to post jobs. You may opt for separate accounts for different programs within your department or division; if so, please use our preferred protocol "University of Oregon" as the employer name, followed by your department or program name.

We are very excited about this new system and hope you will find it useful and friendly to use, however training on the new system is available by request.

QUESTIONS? Contact Pat Ferris: 541-346-3214 or pferris at uoregon.edu<mailto:pferris at uoregon.edu>