payroll: Regular SEIU Merit / Step Increase for April 2014 - PHAHOUR

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Apr 17 08:36:47 PDT 2014

Good Morning,
The Payroll Office just uploaded the April 2014 merit/step increases in Banner.  Please see below instructions for time entry this month.
SEIU Merit/Step Increase - Effective April 1, 2014 - PHAHOUR
For Hourly Employees:
*         PHAHOUR - Two timesheets for the hourly classified employee classes:  CD and CE.
Caution:
Timesheet # 1 has current hourly rate for hours through March 31, 2014.
Time sheet # 2 has new hourly rate with Effective Date of April 2, 2014, for hours beginning April 1, 2014.
Ensure all leave hours taken (sick, vacation, comp. and personal) are recorded for the correct time period.  This includes overtime hours.
*         If hours taken are entered on only one timesheet (for hourly employees) you will have either overpaid or underpaid your employee!
For Salaried Employees:
*         Overtime hours worked in March - Use earn code OTP (Overtime for prior month), and enter the special rate - i.e. previous hourly rate before the merit increase.
*         Questions:
Mindy Schmidling
mindy at uoregon.edu<mailto:mindy at uoregon.edu>
541 346-2960

Note:  We will be sending out a Paynews regarding July 2013 through March 2014 merit increases and retro pay once we have the process in place.   Please stay tuned!